The new version is out with the following news:
– subdivided the Python SDK into modules
– exposed many core and file format classes to Python (part 2)
– exposed filters to Python
– introduced Python hooks
– introduced Python key providers
– improved SDK documentation
– added extensions view
– added file formats scan option
– added decryption keys view
– fixed occasional concurrency issue with large files
– fixed embedded files manual addition issue (affected versions: >= 0.9.1)
Most of the items in the list have been demonstrated in previous posts. The only addition left to discuss is the key dialog. When a file is encrypted and gets decrypted with a key either provided by the user or by a script, then this key ends up in a special list of matched keys. This list can now be inspected by the user.
If some files have been decrypted an additional “Decryption keys” button will be shown. Just click on it and you’ll get the list of matched keys.
That’s all. Enjoy!